WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We, therefore, recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
1. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
3. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
4. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current, however, we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
5. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase.
6. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details for authorisation. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission or virus or malware.
7. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 72 hours. If we have not responded to you within ten days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock. We reserve the right to refuse any orders that have gone through at incorrect pricing, due to website fault or website updates.
8. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
9. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you once you receive the goods.
WHERE DO WE SHIP TO
Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails delivers Australia wide to residential, business, parcel lockers and PO BOX address. To guarantee safe arrival of your order from Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails, please specify a delivery address which will be manned during business hours. If no one present to accept your delivery, but a safe place to leave your parcel is available, it will be left for you and the tracking will show “Authority to leave at the front door”. If no safe place is available a card will be left for you and your parcel will be taken to the nearest Australia Post or Parcel Connect Agent.
PLEASE NOTE: If you select for your parcel to be left at your premises, we cannot be responsible if the parcel goes missing.
Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails does not ship outside of Australia.
OUR DELIVERY CHARGES EXPLAINED
Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails does not charge additional delivery charges.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED?
Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails offers you SAME DAY dispatched for orders placed before 12 pm and the next business day for orders placed before 12 pm.
There are some instances where a product you have ordered is not in stock therefore the same day dispatch cannot be met, however you will be notified and we will endeavour to have your order dispatched in a timely manner.
All dispatch times exclude weekends, Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails operates Monday to Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
Orders placed on a weekend or Public Holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next business days.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails aims to deliver your order within 2-5 business days.
Products dispatched using Australia Post or Sendle
Delivery times are estimated between 2-5 working days from the date of dispatch, depending on your location:
1-2 Business Days – QLD
2-3 Business Days – VIC/NSW
4-5 Business Days – SA/TAS
7-10 Business Days WA/NT
*Please allow additional 1-2 business days on top of the above times for regional areas.
HOW TO TRACK YOUR ORDER
From the moment your order is placed, it will show “processing”. You will receive an email notification confirming that your order is placed. Once the order is dispatched, it will show as “complete” in your account and an email will be sent advising your tracking number.
If you haven’t received an email with your tracking details, please check your SPAM folder.
You can also find out your tracking details by logging into your account.
Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails, stand behind our products! We are so confident that you will love our products that we offer our customers 30-Day money back guarantee on all other products. This means if you are not satisfied, you can return the item back to us. We want you to be happy with your investment in our products, so please contact us if for any reason you are not satisfied. In most cases, we are able to work with our customers and give them the help and guidance they need to get the most out of their products.
If you would like to arrange a return for a product, please contact us prior to returning the products. We will then issue you with a Return Authorisation Form. If an item is received back into our warehouse without this form it may be rejected and returned to sender. All products must be in a new condition and be returned in their original packaging with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by you during the time the Product is in your possession. The goods will remain your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails staff. Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit. If the product is returned without packaging, a 15% restocking fee is charged. We do not refund any delivery fees.
We will happily issue a full refund or exchange if you are unhappy with your item. If the item you received is damaged or faulty we may ask for photos to be sent through prior to the return, this helps us to quickly work towards the easiest solution and is also passed through to our dispatching/product development teams to improve our procedures and processes.
Please note the cost of shipping products back to our services centre for a warranty assessment are covered by the customer. Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails will cover the cost of sending out the repaired or replacement product to the customer once the warranty claim request has been resolved.
Once authorised by Charlotte Bryan/Paws Claws and Tails, the refund will be issued within 30 days from the date of authorization.
If you would like to arrange a return, please don’t hesitate to call or email us.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.