“As a professional dog trainer, I’ve gone through countless treat bags – none were exactly what I was hoping for. So I set out to create the perfect treat bag that has the exact features I need!”
Main compartment: 15cm wide X 20cm high X 11cm deep
Mesh pocket at front: 14cm wide X 10cm high
Secondary outside pocket: 14cm X 13cm
Rear zip pocket: 10cm wide X 12cm high
Features Of Charlotte Bryan’s Dog Treat Pouch
The features that make this the ultimate dog training treat pouch:
- Super Reinforced Nylon Construction – this heavy duty treat pouch is made to last. After having numerous treat bags fall apart, I needed one that would go the distance. The Charlotte Bryan Dog Training Treat Pouch is super reinforced so it won’t fall apart. The nylon also makes it easy to wipe the bag out with a wet cloth or wash it in the washing machine.
- Magnetic Closure – gone are the days of you bending over to reward your dog and spilling your treats all over the ground. As a sport dog trainer, I needed a treat bag that is spill proof! The magnetic closing mechanism does just that. It’s easy to grab treats out of your dog training bag and simultaneously preventing them from pouring out.
- Large Size – have you found that most dog treat bags are just too small and you have to keep refilling them? Not with this treat pouch! The extra large size enables you to keep your dog’s total daily treat allowance (and then some!) with ease.
- Multitude Of Pockets – no longer will you need to take 3 separate bags out trainining with you. The Charlotte Bryan Treat Pouch has plenty of space in the front two pockets for your phone and keys and a secret zipped compartment at the back. The two pockets on the side double as storage compartments and poo bag dispensers. The treat pouch also includes an extra internal pocket in case you want to separate high value and low value treats, or have extra space for something.
- Two Poo Bag Dispensers – because we always need plenty of poo bags! We’ve all had that horrifying moment where our dog has a poo on our walk and we realise we’ve forgotten to bring some poo bags with us (often this occurs in front of strangers)! You never need to fear again. With two dog poo bag holder/dispensers, cleaning up your dog’s mess has never been easier!
- Two Metal D-ring Attachment Points – for attaching anything you like including portable water bowls, hand sanitisers and more!
- Many Ways To Wear The Treat Bag – some people prefer to clip their treat bag onto their pants while others prefer to clip a strap around their waist using the reflective belt strap. No matter which you prefer, the Charlotte Treat Pouch does both! We’ve even seen some people wear it as a shoulder bag!
- Doubles as a Walkie Bag – You don’t need to use this treat bag to actually carry treats. We find it’s very useful as just an essentials bag. You can use the main pocket to carry extra things such as your dog’s toy, water bottle and more.