About Charlotte Bryan - Sunshine Coast Dog Trainer & Behaviourist
Charlotte Bryan is a Qualified Dog Trainer & Behaviourist (CDTB) on the Sunshine Coast. She is also a Certified Dog Trick Instructor (CDTI) and a Certified Canine Conditioning Fitness Coach (CCCFC).
Charlotte has a passion for training dogs which she has had since the age of 12 when she taught her dog Milo her very first dog trick (jump through a hoop!). Since then Charlotte has developed a particular interest in dog behaviour and canine motivation (WHY dogs do the things that they do).
Charlotte puts 110% effort into every dog she works with and strives to build their confidence. She specialises in leash reactivity, phobias, anxiety and nervousness.
Charlotte has 3 dogs; a Border Collie named Frankie, a Shih Tzu x Jack Russell named Bandit and a Shih Tzu x Jack Russell x Bichon Frise named Milo.
Charlotte has both Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance.
Does Charlotte Bryan Only Train Dogs?
Charlotte has also:
- Started her own Dog Training YouTube Channel
- Founded the Sunshine Coast Dog Awards
- Founded the Chat Before You Pat campaign
- Started the Party Pooches Dog Trick Party Entertainment Service
- Started Fetched Magazine – Australia’s Latest Online Dog Magazine
- Founded 1FitDog – Her own top quality dog fitness brand
"The key to improving any behaviour is first figuring out what is causing it. That's how you get long term results."