Sunshine Coast Dog Agility
Fun & Casual Dog Agility Sessions On The Sunshine Coast
Private Dog Agility Lessons Sunshine Coast
Have Some Fun With Your Dog & Keep Them Mentally Stimulated
1 Hour Sessions In A Fun Environment
Have Fun With Your Best Friend!
“Marlo and Sasha have got a lot out of their sessions with Charlotte. They will look forward to attending regularly. Highly recommended.”
– Heather J with Marlo & Sasha
Dog Agility Sunshine Coast
Casual fun private dog agility sessions on the Sunshine Coast (not for competition).
No matter your dog’s breed, age, fitness level or level of training, all dogs are welcome!
If you are looking to compete, this isn’t for you. If you’re looking for a fun activity to get rid of some of your dog’s excess energy and are looking to strengthen your bond then this is the service for you.
All sessions are tailored to the individual client. Puppies and older dogs are welcome.
Sessions can be done throughout the week and on weekends – email Charlotte to book a time.
Sessions are $30/hr.
Hope to see you and your dog soon!
Why Should You Do Dog Agility With Your Dog?
There are many benefits of doing dog agility with your dog, including:
- Your dog recieves mental stimulation
- It helps get rid of your dog’s excess energy
- It helps your dog develop body awareness and how to interact with obstacles
- It helps your dog develop resilience
- It helps your dog build their confidence which can help with reducing anxiety
- It keeps your dog fit, increases endurance and strengthens bones and joints, and helps prevent weight gain
- It gives your dog the oportunity to learn and problem solve
- It provides your dog with the opportunity to run and jump
Dog Agility For Kids
Does your child like to teach your dog tricks?
Bring them along and let them teach their dog how to run through an obstacle course!
- They’ll learn how to teach their dog the different obstacles
- They’ll learn all about positive reinforcement dog training
- They’ll learn how to work with their dog to navigate an obstacle course
- They’ll learn how to teach their dog some cool tricks
- They’ll have a lot of FUN running around and spending time with their pet!
Lessons are conducted by Charlotte Bryan who has passed the Queensland Government’s Working With Children Check and possesses a Blue Card. You can request to see this at any time.