The Easiest Way To Have Your Dog At Your Wedding!
Sunshine Coast Wedding Dog Handler
Get Your Dog Involved At Your Wedding Either As A Guest Or As Part Of The Wedding Party.
Book Sunshine Coast Dog Trainer & Behaviourist Charlotte Bryan As Your Dog Wedding Assistant To Look After Your Pooch On Your Special Day So You Don’t Have To Worry!
Dog Handler For Wedding
Want your pet at your wedding? Book A Qualified Dog Trainer & Behaviourist to look after your dog on your special day.
I’ll look after your dog at your wedding so you and your family don’t have to worry!
Want your pet in your wedding photos? No problem – I’ll transport your pet between your photoshoot locations and your wedding/reception and work with the photographer in getting your pet looking their best for your wedding portrait.
During your wedding, I’ll feed your dog and take them out for regular walks and potty breaks.
What You Get When You Hire A Wedding Dog Handler
- Your dog will be looked after by a Qualified Dog Trainer & Behaviourist.
- Your dog will get regular walks, treats and will be kept amused throughout your event.
- Your dog will be transported between your photoshoot and wedding reception. I’ll work with your wedding photographer to get the best picture of you and your pet as possible.
- Your dog can take part in your wedding – they can walk up the aisle, be a ring bearer or a flower dog. The wedding dog handler can walk your dog up the aisle or you can let a member of your wedding party do this – the dog handler will be off to the side ready to look after your dog once their part in the ceremony has finished.
How To Book A Sunshine Coast Wedding Dog Assistant?
- Decide on how much you want your dog to partake in the wedding ceremony. This can range from merely being present for your wedding to actively walking up the aisle or being in your wedding photoshoot.
- Decide on how long you need to hire a wedding dog assistant. Rates are $100 per hour + Travel.
- Fill out the booking form by clicking here and wait for Charlotte to get in touch with you via phone.
How Much Does A Wedding Dog Handler Cost?
The cost is $100 per hour (+ Travel Fee)
Calculating Travel Fee
If within 10km of Mountain Creek then there is no travel fee.
Any weddings outside of the 10km radius will incur a travel fee of $1 per 1 km.
Therefore If your wedding is in Montville, 36km from Mountain Creek, then there will be a $36 travel fee to the wedding venue. This is assuming your photoshoot is at the venue.
If your wedding is in Montville, 36km from Mountain Creek but your photos are on Mooloolaba beach then the travel fee will be $36 + cost to travel to and from Mooloolaba.
How Do You Start – What is the process?
- Send Charlotte an enquiry using the form on the contact page.
- Charlotte will get in touch with you and send you a questionnaire for you to fill out.
- Charlotte will then send you a quote.
- Finally, book in Charlotte to look after your dog at your wedding!