Dog Trick Classes
Fun & Casual 4 Week Dog Trick Course
Dog Trick Classes Sunshine Coast
No matter your dog’s breed, age, fitness level or level of training, all dogs are welcome! But, please ensure your dog is able to give you some focus around other dogs.
This course is 4 weeks long and run on Thursday evenings. During the course, you’ll learn how to teach your dog around a dozen dog tricks – and string them together into a mini routine!
Classes run for 50 mins at one class per week for the 4 week course. Limited spots available! Please click here to secure your place.
Classes are conducted at Doggie Adventure Playhouse (4/18 Kayleigh Dr, Buderim QLD 4556).
Hope to see you and your dog soon!
Secure Your Place Today
Why Should You Do Dog Trick Classes With Your Dog?
There are many benefits of doing some dog trick classes with your dog, including:
- Your dog receives mental stimulation
- It helps get rid of your dog’s excess energy
- It helps your dog develop body awareness and how to interact with obstacles
- It helps your dog develop resilience
- It helps your dog build their confidence which can help with reducing anxiety
- It keeps your dog fit, increases endurance and strengthens bones and joints, and helps prevent weight gain
- It gives your dog the oportunity to learn and problem solve
- It provides your dog with the opportunity to run and jump