Adventure K9s™ is so much more than just a 'dog walking' service
We’ll take your dog out as part of a comprehensive and planned exercise program to enrich your dog’s mental and physical health:
- A variety of locations – e.g. bush, beach, busy environments etc
- Lots of sniffing for your dog on a 10m long dog leash to give them freedom but keep them safe
- Lots of physical exercise for your dog as they get out and about and explore new environments with our trained dog handlers.
- Basic training – sit, stay, down, come
- Lots of mental stimulation to keep their mind occupied when we drop them off
- Your dog gets out for some fun and training while you’re at work.
We’ll end the session with a quick brush and/or clean should your dog need it.
You’ll also receive a text message report after we drop your dog off with a photo of your pooch on their adventure (where possible).
We can take your dog out for an adventure 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 times per week.
All dog handlers are PCT-certified by Charlotte Bryan and offer a premium service.