Dog Trick Titles
Earn Your Dog
Have A Bit Of Fun With Your Dog & Teach Them Some Easy Tricks To Earn A Medal!
Earn Your Dog A Certificate & Medal For Their Dog Trick Title
Fun & Easy Tricks That Will Help Keep Your Dog Mentally Stimulated! This is suitable for dogs of all breeds, ages and levels of training and any dog owners who want to teach their dog something new.
How Do You Get Your Dog's Dog Trick Title?
It’s a really easy process!
- Simply, download our trick checklist and it will tell you what tricks your dog needs to know to get each title.
- Teach your dog the required tricks and then film each trick.
- Upload your trick video to YouTube, pay for your title and send us the URL!
- We’ll review your video and send you out a certificate and an optional medal for your dog.
Why Should You Get Your Dog's Trick Titles?
- You get a certificate and medal for your dog (who doesn’t want that!)
- You will have a handful of tricks to show off at your next family gathering
- You are keeping your dog mentally stimulated – this keeps their brains young as they age and prevents hyperactivity and boredom.
- You are enhancing your bond with your dog – the more training and time you spend with your dog, the stronger your bond will be and the easier it will be to train them to do important obedience cues
- You get to have some fun!
What Does It Cost To Get Your Dog's Trick Title?
To get your dog’s trick title it costs $24.99 AUD – with this you get official certification and a printed certificate mailed to you.
For an additional $19.99 AUD, you can choose to add on a medal for your dog so you can proudly display it in your home.
How Do You Start – What is the process?
Fill out the enquiry form on my Contact page and ask any questions you may have.
If you want to book a session, I’ll ask you to fill out a questionnaire and select a time suitable for you. To get the most out of your dog training session, fill out the questionnaire as accurately and as detailed as you can, and where possible submit a video of the problem behaviour. This video will be reviewed before your behaviour session and training feedback will be provided.
You will be sent a link inviting you to your scheduled session prior to the session – and you simply accept the invitation on the day of your scheduled meeting.
After the meeting has been completed (which will be recorded if possible) and you’ll receive a report with an action plan and additional recommendations.
How Much Does An Online Dog Behaviour Consultation Cost?
Behaviour Consultations normally cost $100. However as April is our start up month, all consultations will be $50 each! So make sure you take advantage of this fabulous dog training offer and book in now!
Charlotte recommends Zoom For Your Online Dog Training Session
What YOU Need To Do To Book An Online Zoom Session:
- Fill out the questionnaire as detailed as you can – click here.
- Video the problem behaviour, upload the video to YouTube (set it to “Unlisted”) and send Charlotte the link to the video.
- Open an account on zoom (https://zoom.us/) for free and download & install the Zoom software on your computer. You can use a phone or computer however you must have a working webcam and microphone.
- Ensure you have received a Zoom Invite link.
- Five or ten minutes before the meeting, click on the Invite link which will open Zoom and wait for Charlotte to open the meeting. While you wait, please ensure your microphone is UNMUTED and your camera is switched ON.