Learn How To Play Frisbee With Your Dog
Charlotte Bryan is the Sunshine Coast’s ONLY Disc Dog Trainer.
Come and learn how to play frisbee with your dog and teach them some cool tricks!
Dog Frisbee Training Sunshine Coast
Fun dog frisbee sessions on the Sunshine Coast – learn something new with your dog!
For this class, your dog doesn’t need to be reliable off leash (we can use a long line) but they do need to have to be at least a year old, reasonably fit (not overweight) and not be suffering from any old or current injuries.
All sessions are tailored to the individual client.
Sessions can be done throughout the week and on weekends – call Charlotte on 0435 740 077 to book a time.
As this is a speciality service, sessions are $100/hr for one person for an hour (or $50 per person for two people for the hour and so on).
Hope to see you and your dog soon!
Tricky Paws - Dog Trick Workshop
There are many benefits of doing dog agility with your dog, including:
- Your dog recieves mental stimulation
- It helps get rid of your dog’s excess energy
- It helps your dog develop body awareness
- It helps your dog develop resilience
- It helps your dog build their confidence which can help with reducing anxiety
- It keeps your dog fit, increases endurance and strengthens bones and joints, and helps prevent weight gain
- It gives your dog the oportunity to learn and problem solve
- It provides your dog with the opportunity to run and jump