Looking for a trusted Sunshine Coast dog sitter to look after your pet?
SERVICE COMING SOON!
House Sitting / In Home Dog Sitting
(we look after your pet in your home)
House Sitting Sunshine Coast
Paws, Claws & Tails offers in home dog and pet sitting to Sunshine Coast residents (house sitting). This service is particularly useful for those wanting to ensure that both their house and pet are safe and secure while they’re away.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GETTING A HOUSE SITTER?
- Peace of mind. Don’t worry about potential problems arising (either with your house and property, or with your pet) while you are away.
- Keep your pet’s routine the same. If your dog has a special routine or you just want to maintain training while you’re away, a one on one house sitter is what you want.
- Property maintenance. A house sitter will help maintain your property and will keep things running smoothly (including checking the mail, putting the weekly rubbish bins out etc).
- Keep your dog safe. Due to the large numbers of pets in kennels, often viruses like “kennel cough” spread and cause an outbreak.
- Good for reactive dogs. If you have a dog that is reactive towards other dogs or is a little uncertain, kennels aren’t the way to go.
- Less stress for your pet. Your pet will invariably be less stressed in the comfort of their own home, rather than in a foreign location with many strangers.
- Great for multi-pet house holds. A house sitter is able to look after all your pets.
Dog Sitting / Pet Sitting
(leave your dog with one of our trusted pet sitters)
Dog Sitting Sunshine Coast
Paws, Claws & Tails has trusted and reliable pet sitters you can confidently leave your companion with. This service is particularly useful for those who don’t necessarily need someone staying in their home but who don’t want to leave their dog in a kennel.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GETTING A DOG SITTER?
- Peace of mind. Don’t worry about potential problems arising while you are away.
- Personalised 1 on 1 attention for your pet. Leaving your dog with a trusted pet sitter will enable them to have lots more one on one time than if you left them in a kennel with many other dogs.
- Extra socialisation & training. By leaving your dog with a pet sitter, you can ask them to maintain your dog’s training while you’re away. If the pet sitter has a dog of their own, that’s even better because your dog can get in some extra socialisation.
- Keep your dog safe. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your pet sitter is looking after your companion to the best of their ability.
- Less stress for your pet. Your pet will invariably be less stressed in the comfort of a home environment, rather than in a multi-dog kennel.